Everything that we do is guided by our values – including our approach to promote your brand and how we use data.
We use your personal data for many reasons, from understanding how our users relate theirself to advertising and new ways to follow it to informing them about our marketing and advertising.
These are the main reasons why we collect and use data about our users:
- To show you correct advertising is relevant to you and to improve your experience on our site;
- To provide the services you sign up for, such as subscriptions;
- To carry out marketing analysis and send you communications when we have your permission, or when permitted by law.
We think carefully about our use of personal data, and below you can find the details of what we do to protect your privacy. This policy covers, among other topics :
- Information about your rights and our obligations;
- Clarity about our dealings with you and transparency about how we collect and use your personal data;
- Commitments on how we protect your personal data;
- Commitments on how we will facilitate your rights and respond to your questions.
We will continue to examine how we can provide more clarity to our users about our use of data.
Personal data is any information about you by which you can be identified. This can include information such as:
- your name, date of birth, email address, postal address, phone number, mobile number;
- information about your device (such as the IP address, which is a numerical code to identify your device that can provide information about the country, region or city where you are based);
- information relating to your personal circumstances and how you use our site.
Who we are and how to contact us
The data controller for our site is Printea S.r.l., via Domenico Trentacoste 24, Palermo. This means that we are responsible for deciding how and why we hold and use your personal data. If you want to contact us, you can find us trough our contact form.
What personal data we collect and how we use it
We collect personal data when you sign up for our services and when you browse our site. This information is used to provide our info & news, display advertising, following our youtube channel and analyse how visitors use our site.
The personal data we collect when you fill the form and give permission are:
- your name;
- your email address;
- some limited data from your social media profile and your photograph, if you add link to your profile page.
You can choose to add a username or nickname to yours.
- your IP address – a numerical code to identify your device and which can provide information about the country, region or city where you are based;
- Some of our browsing history of the content you have visited on our site, including information on how you were referred to our site via another website;
- details of your devices, for example, the unique device ID, unique advertising ID and browsers used to access our content.
Some of our future services, such as analysis market studying, may give you the option of providing more information about your preferences, so that we can tailor your experience. Signing up for membership or a subscription may also mean you need to provide other details such as your address details: we inform you we’ll never collect special categories of data – such as information about your race, political opinions, religion, health or sexual orientation.
How we collect personal data
We collect personal data when you:
- fill our form in order to be contacted again;
- decide asking questions and submit your history case become a follower of ours on our social page;
- sign an agreement with us;
- attend our events;
- sign up to our newsletter;
- sign up for marketing communications;
- use mobile devices to access our content;
- access our site, through cookies and other similar technology;
more in general, when you contact us via email, social media, our apps or similar technologies or when you mention us on social media.
Why we use your personal data
We use personal data collected through our site for a number of purposes, including the following:
- To provide the services you sign up for, such as sending out subscriptions. We also use the personal data for related internal administrative purposes – such as our accounting and records – and to make you aware of any changes to our services.
- To send marketing communications when we have your permission, or when permitted by law;
- To personalise our services (for example, so you can sign in), remembering your settings, displaying personalised advertising as well as measuring how effective our online adverts are, recognising you when you sign in on different devices and tailoring our marketing communications.
- To carry out marketing analysis, for example we look at what you have viewed on our site to better understand what your interests and preferences are, and to improve our marketing by making it more relevant to your interests and preferences. You can opt out from having your personal data used for marketing analysis by simply sending us an email.
- To improve our marketing communications, we use a similar technology to cookies to confirm whether you have opened a marketing email or clicked on a link in the email.
- For statistical purposes such as analysing the performance of our site and apps and to understand how visitors use them.
- To respond to your queries and to resolve complaints.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Legal grounds for using your personal data.
We will only use your personal data where we have a legal ground to do so. We determine the legal grounds based on the purposes for which we have collected and used your personal data. In every case, the legal ground will be one of the following:
- Consent: For example, where you have provided your consent to receive marketing emails from us. You can withdraw your consent at any time. In the case of marketing emails you can withdraw your consent simply by answering to our mail.
- Our legitimate interests: Where it is necessary for us to understand our clients & followers, promote our services and operate our site and apps efficiently for the creation, publication and distribution of news, media and related journalistic & magazine content both online and in print form, globally. For example, we will rely on our legitimate interest when we analyse what content has been viewed on our site and apps, so that we can understand how they are used. It is also in our legitimate interest to carry out marketing analysis to determine what corresponds to your main interests. You can opt out from having your personal data used for marketing analysis simply contacting us trough e mail.
- Performance of a contract with you (or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract with you): For example, where you have decided to send us your documents and we need to use your contact details and payment information in order to process your conferment of work.
- Compliance with law: In some cases, we may have a legal obligation to use or keep your personal data.
Updating your personal data and your profile page on our site.
When you assign a conferment to us, we can use your data inserting them in pur portfolio among our works.
You can also update your information or provide extra information if you want.
You may also update your marketing preferences in the “Emails and marketing” section in email you’ll receive from us.
Personal data that we receive about you from other organisations.
Adding to or combining the personal data you provide to us.
When you sign up to our services we may add to the personal data you give us by combining it with information shared with us by other trusted organisations. This includes, for example, information about the region that you are located in. We may also add information to improve the accuracy of your delivery address when we send out mail. We may also obtain information from partners whose offers we include in some of our marketing communications and we use this information to ensure that we do not send you irrelevant marketing.
We also use information on the content you have viewed on our site and your interaction with the content to add you to groups with similar interests and preferences, so that we can make our online advertising more relevant. Sometimes we use data about your interests or demographics that third parties have collected from you online to add to these groups.
Using children’s personal data
We do not aim any of our services directly at boys under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect personal data about children under 13. Some of our services may have a higher age restriction and this will be shown at the point of registration.
Security of your personal data
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational controls to protect your personal data against unauthorised processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction. You are responsible for choosing a secure password when we ask you to set up a password to access parts of our site. You should keep this password confidential and you should choose a password that you do not use on any other site. You should not share your password with anyone else, including anyone who works for us. Unfortunately, sending information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data once with us, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data sent to our site while still in transit and so you provide it at your own risk.
Who we share your personal data with
We do not share your personal data with other people or organisations that are not directly linked to us except under the following circumstances:
- We may share your data with other organisations that provide services on our behalf such as dealing with online payments and other forms of payment processing, ie credit card transactions and preventing fraud;
- We may also share your data with our advertising partners;
- We may reveal your personal data to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other organisation if we are required to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of anyone else.
Any organisations which access your data in the course of providing services on our behalf will be governed by strict contractual restrictions to make sure that they protect your data and keep to all data privacy laws that apply. We may also independently audit these service providers to make sure that they meet our standards.
We will not share your personal data with anyone else for their own marketing purposes unless we have your permission to do this.
Some of our webpages use social plug-ins from other organisations (such as the “Facebook Recommend” function, Twitter’s retweet function, Google+ function). These other organisations may receive and use personal data about your visit to our sites or apps. If you browse our site or view content on our apps, information they collect may be connected to your account on their site. For more information on how these organisations use personal data, please read their privacy policies.
International data transfers
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the European Economic Area (EEA), we ensure similar protection and put in place at least one of these safeguards:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been found to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data;
- We may also use specific approved contracts with our service providers that are based in countries outside the EEA. These contracts give your personal data the same protection it has in the EEA;
- Where we use service providers in the United States, we may transfer personal data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield scheme, which requires them to provide a similar level of protection of your personal data to what is required in the EEA.
If you are located in the EEA, you may contact us for a copy of the safeguards which we have put in place for the transfer of your personal data outside the EEA.
How long we keep your personal data
How we may contact you
From time to time we may send you service emails, for example, telling you your subscription is coming to an end or thanking you when you decide to assign us a work.
Marketing communications and editorial newsletters
If we have your permission, we may send you materials we think may interest you.Depending on your marketing preferences, this may be by email, phone, SMS or post.
We offer also a range of editorial newsletters.
You can decide not to receive these emails at any time and will be able to “unsubscribe” directly by clicking a link in the email or through your email you’ll send us.
Sometimes we may contact you for market research purposes, You can opt out from being contacted in this way by sending us an email.
Responding to your queries or complaints
If you have raised a query or a complaint with us, we may contact you to answer your query or to resolve your complaint.
Cookies and similar technology
When you visit our site we may collect personal data from you automatically using cookies or similar technology. A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your device that allows us to recognise and remember you.
Advertising on our site that is based on cookies and similar technology.
We use personalised online advertising on our site. This allows us to deliver more relevant advertising to people who visit nasuki.guru. It works by showing you adverts that are based on your browsing patterns and the way you have interacted with our sites.
We do not collect or use information such as your name, email address, postal address or phone number for personalised online advertising.
We may also share online data collected through cookies and similar technology with our advertising partners. This means that when you are on another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on nasuki.guru on our shared companies.
Online retargeting is another form of online advertising that allows us and some of our advertising partners to show you advertising based on your browsing patterns and interactions with a site away from our sites.
For example, if you have visited the website of a client of ours, you may start seeing adverts from that same site. This allows companies to advertise to you if you leave their website without making a purchase.
Your rights with regard to the personal data that we hold about you
You can contact us with regard to the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- If you would like to have a copy of the personal data we hold on you or if you think that we hold incorrect personal data about you, please write to the Data Protection Officer at Printea S.r.l., via Domenico Trentacoste 24, Palermo (IT). Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will deal with requests for copies of your personal data or for correction of your personal data within one month. If your request is complicated or if you have made a large number of requests, it may take us longer. We will let you know if we need longer than one month to respond. You will not have to pay a fee to obtain a copy of your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
- Where you have provided us with consent to use your personal data, you can withdraw this at any time.
- You also have the right to ask us to delete your personal data or restrict how it is used. There may be exceptions to the right to erasure for specific legal reasons which, if applicable, we will set out for you in response to your request. Where applicable, you have the right to object to processing of your personal data for certain purposes.
- If you do not want us to use your personal data for marketing analysis, you can change your decision simply contacting us trough email to email@example.com
If you want to make any other of these requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity.
Your California privacy rights
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, if you live in California and your business relationship with us is mainly for personal, family or household purposes, you may ask us about the information we release to other organisations for their marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com with “Request for California privacy information”in the subject line. You may make this type of request once every calendar year. We will email you a list of categories of personal data we revealed to other organisations for their marketing purposes in the last calendar year, along with their names and addresses. Not all personal data shared in this way is covered by Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code.
Contact us for information about how we use your personal data
If you have any questions about how we use your personal data or if you have a concern about how your personal data is used, please contact the Data Protection Officer at Printea S.r.l., Via Domenico Trentacoste 24, Palermo (IT). Or, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complaints will be dealt with by the Data Protection Manager, and will be responded to within 30 days.
If you have a question about anything else, please see our Contact us page in our website.
November 2018: updated information on marketing preferences and use of children’s data
May 2018: updated to reflect changes resulting from the new European General Data Protection Regulation.
Haven’t I seen you before?
Spaghetti alle vongole
Clams aka vongole Spaghetti alle vongole is an
Taralli Siciliani Taralli Siciliani are different from the
Taralli Taralli originate in Apulia, in Southern Italy.
What Children Want
What Italian Children want What do Italian children
Rest in Palermo
1. Santa Maria di Gesù Rest in the
Persimmon: cooking with Cachi
Autumn leaves Persimmon is an autumn fruit. The
Chicken liver pasta
Chicken liver pasta Chicken liver pasta is an
The cradle: England La coppola is not a
Bread, bread and bread Bread crumbs have two