Sea urchin pasta
Sea urchins are much more than a nuisance when going to the sea. Whereas stepping on them will make you mad, serving them with pasta will make you happy.
- Prep Time 15 Minutes
- Cook Time 20 Minutes
- Total Time 35 Minutes
- Serves 4 People
- Calories 275 kcal
- 16 sea urchins
- 400 grams of spaghetti
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Abundant olive oil (4 spoons)
- Chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper, q.b.
- Use kitchen scissors to open your sea urchins. Wearing gloves is highly recommended.
- Use a spoon to remove the 'eggs' and set apart.
- Boil the spaghetti in plenty of salted water.
- Fry the garlic in olive oil till golden brown. Then switch of the heat.
- Transfert the fresh boiled pasta in the garlic oil.
- Add two thirds of the sea urchins, parsley and stir.
- Top off with the remaining sea urchins.