Caffè al cucchiaio
Caffè per tutti. After watermelon, tangerine and lemon, another jelly recipe. The adding of cinnamon is fundamental. Just make sure to sift the pieces out.
The easiest way is to brew coffee with a moka pot. Capsule coffee does the trick. Drip coffee instead doesn’t.
- Prep Time 15 Minutes
- Cook Time 30 Minutes
- Total Time 45 Minutes
- Serves 4 People
- Calories 100 kcal
- 250 ml of coffee (caffè espresso)
- 150 ml of water
- 80 grams of sugar
- 40 of corn starch
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- bitter cocoa
- Brew yourself 250 ml of 'caffè espresso'
- Add the broken cinnamon stick and sugar
- Let the liquid cool down, then filter
- Reheat the liquid over a slow fire
- Just before boiling, pour some of the liquid in a cup
- Add the starch and mix till smooth
- Slowly add the starched coffee to the rest and stir
- Let the liquid cool down a bit before pouring it in in moulds
- Let it set for about three hours in the fridge. Dust with cacoa